AFFIRMATION OF IDENTITY

 We need to constantly remind ourselves of our identity, this statement of affirmation will help you assimilate the biblical truths we are studying

" Because I am a part of Christ, accepted in the beloved, I hold the same place in the father's heart as he does,  because I am a part of I have his Wisdom because he is made wisdom to me. Likewise, I have his righteousness, my righteousness is as good as his in the eyes of the father because it is his righteousness because I am organically part of him because head and body are one unit all that Christ his and has is accredited to me ( Romans 8:3-9).

He who did not spare his own son, but delivered him up for us all, how shall he not with him freely give us all things " AMEN AND AMEN!!

 This section ends the topic question "WHO ARE WE? Now we will begin a new topic division tomorrow.

Comments

Post a Comment